On commencing or renewing of an annual maintenance contract with TLS Fire & Security the customer is entitled to the following:
- Routine maintenance inspection and service of the intruder alarm system to EN50131 standards
- 24 hour callout and telephone support
- Guaranteed engineer response within 4 hours of an emergency callout
- Free callout during working hours up to one hour on site and subsequent hours charged at a fixed £15 per hour
- Out of hours callouts fixed at £45.00 per hour
- Internal detection equipment and mains standby batteries if supplied and installed by TLS Fire & Security will be replaced free of charge when required providing there has been a continuous maintenance contract in place.
- Intruder Alarm – Annual Inspection
- Monitored Intruder Alarm – 6 Monthly Inspections
- Fire Alarm System – 6 Monthly Inspections
- CCTV – Annual Inspection
- Access Control – Annual Inspection
- All new installations carry a one year parts and labour guarantee including free 24 hour call out
- Contract customers are entitled to free callouts between the hours of 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Non contract, outside normal working hours callouts are charged at £85.00, attendance is at the discretion of the duty engineer and payment is due on completion
- Please be aware that faulty equipment will not be replaced free of charge if faults are due to acts of god, accidental or malicious damage
- Replacement of equipment not supplied and installed by TLS will be chargeable
- Callouts to investigate faults caused by user error are chargeable
- Engineer resets after confirmed alarms are charged at £85.00 per callout.
All prices exclude VAT.